Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Noisy Drone Demise Compilation Video We Have All Been Waiting For

What’s better than watching a drone take some amazing footage? A drone crashing and recording the crash at the same time.


Now that is some footage that I can definitely get behind.



drone fails MonkeyAs drones become more and more popular and everyone seems to be on the bandwagon to get one (including me) there is a growing amount of drone crash footage appearing online.


Being someone that has crashed multiple times and even lost one of my drones I sympathize with everyone who goes through the ordeal. It is definitely painful and it ruins your day, or as in my case my holiday.


The thrill of flying a drone is fun, and looking through the screen to see the world from a whole new perspective is literally mind blowing.


In saying that I also find that the crash footage is actually amazing and can be more interesting than the flight themselves. So here is a video I came across which has a compilation of the best drone fails at the moment.



Do you have a drone? have you crashed it? Did your heart race 1000miles/hr when it happened. Let me know in the comments below and if you have the footage of your drone crashing make sure to insert a link to it.


Additionally, make sure to share this post so other’s can get a bit of enjoyment of watching the noisy hover camera’s get faced with what in most cases seems like their demise.


 



The Noisy Drone Demise Compilation Video We Have All Been Waiting For

No comments:

Post a Comment