Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Few Amazing moments from Rock Climbing and Abseil In Nowra

I have been to some amazing places over the years, but only a few really impressed me in such a way that I will always think fond of them. One of those places is Nowra on the south coast of New South Wales. With its breath taking views over the water, incredible rock faces to climb on and abseil and out of this world sunsets and sunrises. This spot really inspired me and reminded me why I love being outdoors so much.




At times sitting in a spot, silent and gazing at the horizon can be the most fulfilling thing. I was fortunate to be able to witness nature literally put on a show every morning and afternoon due to the fantastic weather. For a person that is usually very vocal, I found myself very speechless at times.


Great work Nowra.


Below you can check out some of the moments I captured while I was in this magical place.




Few Amazing moments from Rock Climbing and Abseil In Nowra

No comments:

Post a Comment