Monday, October 2, 2017

The Ultimate Camping Checklist is back and it"s here to stay

Ok ok ok, so I created this Camping checklist a while back and got some really good feedback on it. Unfortunately one day I accidentally deleted it from my website. Let’s just say, that was a really hard day for me. I slaved hours on this camping checklist, to make it the best one possible, used people’s feedback and fixed it up and bam in a flash it was gone. Needless to say, it is back and this time I’m not going to make the same mistake twice.


Ultimate Camping ChecklistWith the camping Checklist that I created, you are able to individually select the items you and up to 4 friends have to take to your next camp. Best of all it sends each one of your friends and email with a list of things that they need to buy and also your phone details (that’s if you want to provide them with it).

You can find the list in the top navigation bar.

Also, I really am passionate about making this checklist even better, so if you have any suggestions let me know and I will try and include them into a future patch.

Hope this makes your next camping trip an easier experience for you and your friends and a more enjoyable one as well.

The list is completely free to use and with that, you can use it as many times as you would like. But in exchange make sure to like MenDoOutdoors on Facebook and share this checklist if you like it.



The Ultimate Camping Checklist is back and it"s here to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment